THE MOST IMPORTANT CAMPING INFORMATION
So that no questions remain open…
We would like to give you a brief overview of the most important information about Panorama Camp Zell am See. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Please follow our rules for a smooth cooperation, your safety and a relaxed camping vacation in the mountains. By entering the site our guests accept the site rules of our Panorama Camp Zell am See.
- Please register at our reception desk as soon as you arrive. An identity card is required for registration. Visitors must be announced before entering the site. After 22:00 only registered campers are allowed on the campsite premises.
- For the placement of motor vehicles, caravans, campers, caravans and tents, please follow the instructions of the administration.
- Drawing moats around tents and caravans is strictly prohibited. In the event of non-compliance, the customer shall be liable for any damage incurred.
- The camper should behave according to the general rules of decency. The recreational facility serves everyone for recreation. Therefore, all actions that may annoy or disturb others should be refrained from. In particular, community facilities are to be treated with care, as they serve the recreation, hygiene or leisure of all.
- The instructions of the personnel or authorized representatives must be followed. In case of violation, they are entitled to exercise the domiciliary rights and to expel the persons present from the site.
- In the interest of the guests and for safety reasons, it is requested to use the car or motorcycle at the site as little as possible. The maximum speed allowed is 10 km/h.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the reception, sanitary building and children’s playground. Dog excrement must be removed immediately by the owner. Please take the dog waste bags from our DOG STATION.
- Please always leave the sanitary facilities and other site facilities as you would like to find them yourself. Smoking is prohibited in the entire registration and sanitary area. Children under 6 years of age may use the sanitary facilities only when accompanied by an adult.
- Noon rest is fixed at 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. and night rest is fixed at 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. During quiet hours, disruptive and noisy activities must be refrained from. Children must also observe these rest periods. If campers do not respect these rest periods, please report it immediately to the campsite owner.
- Open fires as well as fire-hazardous heaters are prohibited. Barbecues are only allowed if any danger or nuisance is excluded.
- No liability is accepted for burglary, theft, storm, fire or other damage. The use of the place is at your own risk. Parents are liable for their children.
- The waste water must not be allowed to enter the ground and must therefore be collected. If you are not connected to the sewage system, we ask you to empty the waste water into one of the black sinks at the pitches, into the mobile home supply and disposal station (Holiday Clean), or into the chemical toilet sink.
- The chemical toilet cassettes and waste water tanks may only be emptied into the chemical toilet sink in the waste house or into the mobile home supply and disposal station.
- The water taps in the open area are to be used only for the withdrawal of fresh water. Do not use water unnecessarily, e.g. for washing the car or for children to play.
- The waste generated must be sorted and placed in the bins provided. Please observe the prescribed sorting according to the waste disposal regulations. Garbage bags for organic waste are available at the reception.
- Please note the check out times from 8:00 am to 11:00 am on the day of departure. Departure must be no later than 12:00, otherwise you will be charged for another night.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance with the site rules.
Upon arrival, please register immediately at the reception. Registration is only possible with a valid identity card.
CHECK-OUT / DEPARTURE
Settlement for departing guests is daily from 8:00 am to 10:30 am.
Departure must be no later than 11:00, otherwise you will be charged for another night.
Emergency medical service Tel.: 141
Dental emergency service ( weekends and holidays) Tel.: +43-6542-74068
- Bears pharmacy
Zeller street 9
5671 Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße
- Eagle pharmacy
Brucker federal road 29-31
5700 Zell am See-Schüttdorf
Tel.: +43-6542-57382 Lake
Station road 3
5700 Zell am See
The information brochure “Experience excursions” is available at the reception.
The waste generated must be sorted and placed in the bins provided. These are located in the garbage shelter next to the sanitary building. Please observe the prescribed sorting according to the waste regulations! Garbage bags for organic waste are available at the reception.
GREY WATER / BLACK WATER
If you are not connected to the sewage system, we ask you to empty the waste water into the designated outlets at the pitches (black), the camper supply and disposal station (Holiday Clean), or the chemical toilet. The gray water can be drained directly at the mobile home station.
5671 Bruck, Gewerbestr. 12 (LAGERHAUS) Outdoor, 00:00 – 24:00 (2,5 km)
5671 Bruck, Glocknerstr. 6 (RAIFFEISENBANK) Outdoor, 00:00 – 24:00 (2 km)
5700 Zell am See-Thumersbach, Seeuferstraße 4, 06:00 – 24:00 (3 km)
Offer prices and discounts are valid only with cash payment!
Attention: We do not accept credit cards for small invoices less than
All visitors to the site must register at the reception. After 22:00 only registered guests are allowed to stay on the campsite premises.
There is a bicycle rental directly at the campsite. You can get more info at the reception.
Information and fishing permits are available at the following sales points:
- Fishing Team Zell am See
5700 Zell am See
Tel.: +43 (0)660/48 121 24
- Gasthof Seewirt
Loferer Bundesstr. 49
5700 Zell am See
Tel.: +43 (0)6542/7 22 62
- Sport Achleitner
Post Office Square 2
5700 Zell am See
Tel.: +43 (0)6542/7358
Gas is available in 5kg and 11kg Euro bottles at the reception.
At the reception you can get the guest card with which you get discounts on various recreational facilities in the region Zell am See-Kaprun.
Your dog is welcome with us. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the reception, sanitary building and children’s playground. A 2000m² free running zone for dogs is located only 500m from the campsite, by the lido “Erlberg”. Please remove the dog excrement immediately. Dog waste bags can be taken from our DOG STATION if needed.
Internet access via WLAN (Wi-Fi) is available throughout the campsite. The fee-based access codes are available at the reception.
Our kiosk is open for you in the main season. In the low season we offer a bread service. Orders are always possible the day before until 18:00.
Free entrance to the lido “Erlberg”, which is only 500m away. The buffet there is open until 22.00 every day in summer. (Closed on rainy days!)
SKIBUS / BUS
The stop of the free ski bus is located directly at the entrance of the campsite (Skibus Z3 Panorama Camp – cityXpress – Areitbahn).
In summer the bus of the line 70 (Thumersbach – Zell am See – Kaprun) stops at 8:57 am and 9:57 am directly at the entrance of the campsite.
SKIROOM / DRYING ROOM
The heated ski and boot drying room is located to the left of the reception. H3: Tennis Tenniscenter Schüttdorf (1,5 km away), Tel: +436542/57262 H3: Washing machine and dryer Tokens are available at the reception.
CHEMICAL TOILET / GREY WATER STATION
The chemical toilet cassettes and waste water tanks may only be emptied into the chemical toilet sink in the garbage house, or into the mobile home supply and disposal station (HOLIDAY CLEAN STATION).