Campground Rules at Panorama Camp Zell am See
Relaxed camping holidays by the lake
Please follow these few simple rules to ensure that everyone is able to get along and enjoy a relaxed camping holiday in the mountains. By entering the campground, all guests acknowledge that they understand and accept the rules of Panorama Camp Zell am See.
- As soon as you arrive, register at our reception desk. To do so, you will require a personal ID. Visitors must also register before entering the campground. After 10 pm, only registered campers are permitted on the campground.
- When parking and setting up your vehicles, campers and tents, always comply with instructions given to you by campground staff.
- Campers are strictly prohibited from digging water ditches around their tents or caravans. Campers who fail to comply will be billed for the damages.
- All camping guests must conduct themselves appropriately. This recreational facility exists for the enjoyment and relaxation of everyone. Consequently, all behavior which might annoy or disturb others must be avoided. In particular, communal areas should be treated with respect, contributing to relaxation, recreation and good hygiene that can be enjoyed by all.
- Always obey instructions given to you by campground staff or other authorized persons. If anyone fails to obey the campground rules, staff are entitled to expel that person from the campground.
- In the interest of other guests as well as safety concerns, you are requested to use your car or motorbike as little as possible while on the campground. The maximum permitted speed is 10 km/h.
- Dogs must always be kept on a leash. Dogs are not permitted in the reception area, sanitary facilities or the playground. Dog excrement must be removed immediately. For your convenience, bags for collecting dog poop are available at our DOG STATION.
- Always leave the sanitary facilities and other common areas in the same condition you would like to find them. Smoking is prohibited in all registration and sanitary areas. Children under 6 may only use the sanitary facilities when accompanied by an adult.
- Lunchtime quiet hours are from 12 to 1 o’clock, while nighttime quiet hours are from 10 pm until 7 am. During these periods, avoid any activities that might cause noise or disturb fellow campers. Children must also comply with quiet hours. If any campers fail to stick to this rule, please report the incident to the campground supervisor immediately.
- Open fires as well as heating systems that represent a fire danger are prohibited. Grilling is only permitted if it does not represent a source of danger or annoyance.
- No liability is accepted in the event of burglary, theft, storms, fire, or damage of some other nature. Use of the campground is at your own risk. Parents are liable for their children.
- Waste water must not be allowed to be seep into the ground and must therefore be contained. If you are not connected to the sewage system, please empty your dirty water at one of the designated drainage points located near campsites, at the motorhome supply & dump station (Holiday Clean), or at the drains designated for discharge of chemical toilets.
- Storage tanks for chemical WCs and greywater tanks may only be emptied at the drain for chemical WCs located by the trash dumpsters or at the motorhome supply & dump station.
- Water faucets in open areas are only to be used for obtaining fresh water. Do not use water unnecessarily, for example to wash your car or for children to play in.
- Any trash you produce must be sorted and placed in the designated containers. Please sort your trash as required by the trash-disposal guidelines. Trash bags for disposal of organic waste are available at the reception.
- Please note that check-out time on departure day is between 8 and 11 am. You must leave the campground by 12 pm at the latest, otherwise you will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
Thank you for your cooperation in following these few campground rules.