Amenities at the Panorama Camp in Zell am See-Kaprun
All the comforts you wish for.
Just because you are camping doesn’t mean you have to forego the “creature comforts”, right? During your camping holiday in Austria, you can enjoy nature as well as all the convenient extras we offer you here at Panorama Camp Zell am See!
Our family-run Panorama Camp enjoys a sunny location in Zell am See-Kaprun and is open for you year-round. On spacious grounds covering around 10,000 m2, you will discover 65 nicely maintained grass campsites (70 to 100 m2) for your camping holiday. You are also greeted by breathtaking panoramic views of the Kitzsteinhorn, the Hohe Tauern peaks and the Pinzgauer Grasberge – views you can enjoy from every site. You can use the grill equipment to rustle up hot dogs and your own personal camping specialties. At night, the absolute peace & quiet of nature awaits you, so that nothing stands in the way of a relaxing night’s sleep.
- Electric (EU-norm current, 16 Amps)
- Cable TV, WiFi
- Water and grey-water hook-ups
- Grill equipment
For the kids, we provide:
- a playground and playing field
- a petting zoo with ponies and rabbits
- a table tennis table
Also available to you:
- a shop/kiosk
- modern sanitary facilities – showers, free
- a dish-washing room, also with washing machine, spin dryer
- a comfy guest lounge with cable TV and WiFi
- a Holiday Clean motorhome supply- and dump station
Sports & Nature
- 200 ha nature sanctuary – perfect for long walks, Nordic walking, running and cycling. Explore the nature theme path “Wiesenkönigreich” and a fascinating landscape combining moor- and wetlands, here on the south shore of Zeller See
- Stop for the free ski bus is located right in front of the Panorama Camp
- Access point for the cross-country ski trail
- Right on the network of bike paths
- Countless hiking paths and mountain trails
The closest restaurants:
- The Erlhof lies ca. 1.3 km from the Panorama Camp. Enjoy the delicious Austrian specialties conjured up in the gourmet kitchen of the Brüggler family. Further information can be found on their website.
- Just 500 m from us is Strandbad Erlberg, a lakeside recreation area featuring a beach bar and restaurant, serving delicious salads, burgers and much more.
- At the Dieselkino in Bruck, just 2 km from the Panorama Camp, you will find the Don Carlos, an Italian restaurant serving pizza, pasta and more.
- More restaurants and inns in Zell am See-Kaprun can be found here.